Together we can create a meaningful and personalised wedding ceremony. It is your day and all about you, but at the same time you bring a gift to your family and friends, through inviting them, to witness the continuation of your sacred union and commitment to each other through marriage.
It is also a day to share the deep love you both bring to your relationship, with ceremony and ritual. I can help you to choose fitting rituals adding depth and colour to your ceremony allowing you to express yourself in a way that does not need words but simply speaks to the heart.
- An initial, obligation-free meeting: Face to Face, skype or by phone
- A second meeting: Face to Face, skype or by phone where we will start the planning process for your ceremony
- An authentic, personally written wedding ceremony that reflects you and your partners story
- Unlimited communication
- Rehearsal for your ceremony in an agreed location
- A beautifully printed marriage certificate
- A copy of your wedding ceremony as a keepsake
- A guarantee that no other wedding will be booked so close that I arrive late or rush out in an unseemly manner. I will always arrive at least 1 hour before the ceremony
- My commitment to the Celebrant Code of Practice assures you that your ceremony will be conducted according to this code and with full attention to the ceremonial and legal requirements of this day
- Travel up to 100km from Central Victoria -View map here
- A professional quality PA system, USB, iPhone and Bluetooth connectivity
- I will dress appropriately for the ceremony, in line with your style