A Naming Day Ceremony is a fantastic way to welcome your child into your family and the wider community and to also bless them with their chosen name. There is a wise proverb stating that it takes a village to raise a child.
The ceremony is a time for you, the parents, and the people in your community to make a commitment of support to love and nurture your child, watching over them and guiding them through the great tapestry of life.
- An initial, obligation-free meeting: Face to Face, skype or by phone
- A second meeting: Face to Face, skype or by phone where we will start the planning process for your ceremony
- An authentic, personally written ceremony
- Unlimited communication
- A beautifully printed certificate
- A copy of your ceremony as a keepsake
- A professional quality PA system, USB, iPhone and Bluetooth connectivity
- Travel up to 100km from Central Victoria -View map here
- I will dress appropriately for the ceremony, in line with your style