It is always honouring to work with families creating ceremony to farewell a loved one. I am a strong advocate for sustainable and family led funerals. It is important to empower people with information allowing them to make informed decisions based on their needs and their loved ones wishes.
A funeral ceremony rich with honesty and respect to all involved, can only be supportive in the grieving process, I believe it is essential. The use of ritual and symbols throughout a funeral service helps us to express our deepest thoughts and feelings in a sacred space, and I promise to hold this space for you.
- An initial face to face meeting with family / friends to gather the necessary information to write a personal ceremony
- Unlimited phone, skype and email communication as it is vital to get all the information correct
- I will participate as much as you want me to. It is entirely your choice as to the role I play
- A personal ceremony reflecting the essence of your loved one
- A readback over the phone of a draft ceremony to ensure all the details are correct and content approval
- A well presented copy of the ceremony as a keepsake
- A professional quality PA system, USB, iPhone and Bluetooth connectivity
- Travel up to 100km from Central Victoria -View map here
- I will dress appropriately for the ceremony